Cannabis Expo makes its way to JHB
All things cannabis
Visitors to the expo will be able to engage in authentic and exciting business and networking opportunities, connect with various industry experts in the medical field, agricultural platform, lifestyle brands, Cannabis Food Market and more.
Various stage speakers will provide their expertise and share the knowledge every half hour on various cannabis-related topics. It will be four days of education, covering an array of topics allowing attendees to immerse themselves and participate in a series of educational and informative sessions.
The Cannabis Convention will be also be launched. This will be the largest and comprehensive cannabis convention to take place in Africa, with global industry leaders and local government representatives from across the sub-Saharan region taking part in panel discussions and presenting talks on a wide range of cannabis-related topics.
With key focus points being the following:
- Local legalities and legislation
- Licencing and compliance
- Medicinal cannabis – latest research and trends
- Processing and extraction
- Agriculture – challenges and triumphs
- Cannabis business and finance
- Government, private sector, industry collaboration
- Focus on South Africa – regional provincial focus
- Focus on sub-Saharan Africa – Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Swaziland, Malawi, Botswana
- The future of cannabis
- Latest technology and techniques
- Quality, testing and certification